We are a unique team of professionals with diverse talents and interests, but one common goal: excellence in all we do. We have been architecting, deploying and suppoting Identity and Access Management solutions for more than a decade and have become recognized thought leaders in the security field.
Looking for a new opportunity? CoreBlox might be right for you if:
- You are a competent security professional
- You have an entrepreneurial side or adventurous spirit
- You enjoy teamwork and sharing knowledge
- You believe in healthy debate to find the best ideas
- You enjoy learning new technologies
- You believe security is strategic, not tactical
- You’re comfortable working in a virtual environment
CoreBlox is a virtual company that serves domestic and international clients. Consulting candidates should be flexible enough to allow for approximately 80% domestic travel. The ability to travel for international engagements is a plus.
CoreBlox offers competitive salaries along with medical and dental coverage, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, AD&D, and paid vacation.
Current Open Positions:
- Senior CA Identity Suite Consultant
- Senior Account Manager
Senior CA Identity Suite Consultant
CoreBlox is seeking an information security professional with broad CA Identity Suite experience for a full-time or contractor-to-hire opportunity. This position requires a solid understanding of web application security and user provisioning, excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. The ideal candidate will be an energetic entrepreneur with deep knowledge of the CA Identity Suite product, strong interpersonal and communication skills, a dedicated work ethic, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly. The candidate should be open to expanding into technologies from CoreBlox partners such as Ping Identity, Radiant Logic and SailPoint as necessary based upon the requirements of our engagements.
Summary Job Responsibilities
- Work with internal and client-side resources to architect, deploy and support CA Identity & Access Governance solutions in high-availability environments
- Analyze current security environment health, risks, and future requirements as part of vendor-agnostic advisory process
- Develop strategy and deployment plans for application integration
- Analyze and plan significant infrastructure updates and product upgrades
- Share general product knowledge with co-workers and the security community via participation in social media platforms such as the CoreBlox blog, SSOhelp.com, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline, or commensurate professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience with CA Identity Manager/CA Identity Suite, SSO, user directories, and web access management technologies
- Demonstrated experience architecting and deploying federations between disparate applications, both on-prem and cloud-based
- Hands-on experience with CA Identity Suite R12.6 is a plus
- Experience with CA Identity Governance is a plus
- Hands-on experience with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory (formerly UnboundID) is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with SailPoint IdentityNow & IdentityIQ is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with Okta Single Sign-On is a strong plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment where collaboration is encouraged and valued
- Ability to demonstrate self-direction, self-learning, and independent problem solving
- Ability to combine data and knowledge from various sources to determine the optimal approach for planning and execution
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and debate opposing viewpoints in order to arrive at the best solution for the client
- Demonstrated knowledge of web servers, clients and browsers, LDAP directories, and Oracle or Microsoft databases
- Knowledge of common network services and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTPS, VPN
- Solid Windows & UNIX skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of common programming practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Web application servers, SAML, XML, SOAP and web services is strongly preferred
- Network topology design, security, performance and fault tolerant architecture experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
CA Identity Manager, CA Identity Governance, CA Identity Suite, security, SAML, Federation, SSO, Identity Management, Provisioning, TEWS
Senior Account Manager
CoreBlox is seeking to hire an experienced sales professional for a full-time Senior Account Manager position. The Account Manager will sell products through our channel partnerships CA Technologies, Radiant Logic, Ping Identity and others, as well as CoreBlox services.
Summary Job Responsibilities
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for product and service sales.
- Build and manage a qualified pipeline.
- Work with inside sales representatives from our channel partner companies. Develop deep relationships and support qualification, pre-sales, account management and deal closure.
- Qualified candidates must be energetic and focused, with relentless motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct selling experience with products from one or more of the following vendors: CA Technologies, Radiant Logic or Ping Identity.
- Proven track record of developing new business, lead prospecting and closing deals.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Ability to scope IAM solutions, including proposing best-of-breed solutions using multiple products from multiple vendors.
- Ability to create proposals and respond to client RFP’s.
CA Technologies, Radiant Logic, Ping Identity, Sales, Pre-Sales