In The News...
Some interesting things in the news recently...
- MySpace announces that it is opening up its platform to developers (Facebook-style)....we'll see how "open" they end up making it: TechCrunch: Counterstrike: Murdoch, DeWolfe Announce MySpace Platform and New Privacy Controls
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's comments at the Web 2.0 Conference - Dean Takahashi: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg opens the Web 2.0 conference in Q&A with John Batelle
- Are we in a bubble again? The New York Times seems to think so: NYTimes: Silicon Valley Start-Ups Awash in Dollars, Again
- Bug.gd is an interesting site where you enter an error message you are encountering and can look up user-contributed workarounds. The UI is not very easy on the eyes, but the concept is cool....a sort of Customer Support meets Web 2.0 type of feature, like Google/Yahoo Answers, but with a focus on just error messages.
- Steve Jobs announced that Apple is releasing the iPhone SDK in February 2008 - Apple.com: Third Party Applications on the iPhone