'I Have Kids' Changes
Last Friday we released a new version of our 'I Have Kids' Facebook application. This release included the following changes:
- New Feature: Narrow Profile Box Support
- Users now have the option of moving their 'I Have Kids' information from the Boxes tab on their (parent) profile to Facebook's narrow profile box (in left hand column)
- New Feature: Wall Feed Story
- After a user comments on a child's wall, a newsfeed story will be posted to that user's profile
- Enhancement: We now default the Parent1 field to the currently logged in Facebook user. This will prevent user's from accidently creating a child profile that they do not get access to.
- Fixed: Some users were seeing errors at the bottom of their FriendsKids page. This has been resolved.
- Fixed: Emoticon feed story text
- We have improved the text and grammar of some of the emoticon news feed stories that are generated when a parent update's their child's emoticon
- Fixed: After creating a new child profile, users will no longer see a feed story on their Facebook profile saying that today is the child's birthday (unless it actually is).