CA Identity Manager (formerly CA IdentityMinder®) is a reliable user provisioning and user management solution that automates the on-boarding, modification and off-boarding of users across all enterprise systems (web applications, mainframes, LDAP directories, relational databases) to the cloud. CA Identity Manager enables better user provisioning, improves operational efficiency and reduces security risk by getting new users on board faster, reducing help desk burden, and ensuring people cannot access systems that they should not have access to. Key Features of CA Identity Manager include:
- User provisioning and deprovisioning: ensuring that your personnel have access to the resources they need, and that the access is removed when their employment or contracting relationship with your company ends.
- User self-service: allowing users to register and maintain their identities, including password resets and resource access requests.
- Customization to fit your business: CA Identity Manager’s internal components such as PolicyXPress, ConnectorXPress and ConfigXPress allow you to tailor a system workflow to fit your business. Avoid the cost and maintenance of custom code by leveraging CA Identity Manager’s own out-of-the-box features.
- Cloud compatibility: whether your applications are on-premise or cloud-based, CA Identity Manager is ready to streamline management of your identities and enforcement of your security policies.
- Ease of integration: CA Identity Manager allows for plug-and-play compatibility with companion CA security products including CA Single-Sign-On (formerly SiteMinder), CA Strong Authentication (formerly CA AuthMinder), and CA Identity Governance (formerly CA GovernanceMinder).
CA Identity Manager allows companies to take advantage of a centralized approach to user and role management. The more applications you move under the CA IdentityMinder umbrella, the greater the time savings and the lower the risk of compliance issues.
CoreBlox is a 2017-2018 CA Technologies Focus Partner, the highest designation awarded by CA. We are well positioned to assist with all of your CA Identity Manager needs including:
- License & maintenance sales
- Needs assessment and solution scoping
- Architecture and design
- Post-deployment support
- Enhancements to your current Identity Manager environment