SailPoint: The Power of Identity™
SailPoint, the undisputed leader in identity governance, brings the Power of Identity to enterprise customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives enterprises the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis – securely and confidently. The company pioneered the identity governance market, and provides an integrated set of cloud-based services, including compliance controls, provisioning, password management, single sign-on and data access governance, all built on the belief that identity is a business enabler. SailPoint’s customers are among the world’s largest companies in virtually every industry, including: 8 of the top banks, 4 of the top 5 healthcare providers, 6 of the top 7 property and casualty insurance providers, and 5 of the top pharmaceutical companies.
The SailPoint solution suite is comprised of the following products to support both on-prem and cloud-based applications:
IdentityNow is the only IAM-as-a-services (IDaaS) solution that delivers a comprehensive approach to user provisioning, password management, single sign-on and compliance. With IdentityNow, companies can:
- Mitigate risk of inappropriate access
- Boost productivity while reducing costs
- Improve audit performance
- Increase user satisfaction
IdentityIQ unifies IAM processes across cloud, mobile and on-premises environments. It is proven to reduce the cost of administration while hardening protection against insider threats.Components of the IdentityIQ solution include:
- IdentityIQ Compliance Manager enables the business to improve compliance and audit performance while lowering costs.
- IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager delivers a business-oriented solution to deliver access securely and cost effectively.
- IdentityIQ Password Manager delivers a simple-to-use solution for managing user passwords to reduce operational costs and boost productivity.
- The IdentityIQ Governance Platform creates a foundation for effective risk management by centralizing identity data and providing a single place to model roles, policies, risk and business processes.
- Connectors and Integration Modules allow your organization to connect to everything (on-prem and cloud-based apps and data) and seamlessly integrate IdentityIQ with other IT security and operations tools.
- IdentityIQ Identity Intelligence allows your organizations to get 360-degree visibility into identity data and can quickly identify risks, spot compliance issues and make the right decisions to improve effectiveness.
For more information or to speak with one of our SailPoint experts, please email us or simply complete the form below: